POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Houdini Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:31 EDT (-0400)
  Houdini (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Subject: Houdini
Date: 7 Mar 2009 18:08:59
Message: <49b2fe8b$1@news.povray.org>
I've been playing with Houdini again recently...I forgot how much it rocks.
Out of all the 3d programs I've tried, I think this one has to be the most
intuitive (besides bryce)...and the procedural modification pallete is just
freakin sweet. Plus it supports Python. :-D

Blender could definitely learn a few things about usability from
Houdini....blenders interface is a NIGHTMARE....I can't even find the 4
window view button...

Has anyone tried Modo? It looks interesting.

ian

Post a reply to this message