POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : People are strange Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  People are strange (Message 21 to 28 of 28)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: People are strange
Date: 6 Mar 2009 12:27:58
Message: <49b15d1e$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> The only way to "fix" this would
> involve repeatedly hitting the delete key, followed by a lot of typing.

Also known as idempotent stepwise refinement.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 6 Mar 2009 12:30:48
Message: <49b15dc8$1@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> *vomits* What a terrible "OS". That OS even makes the OS on my old late
> 1980s (early 90's?) era Unisys computer (magellan os?) look good.

I remember seeing an interview with someone way high up in Microsoft
(Gates?) being asked "what's your biggest mistake?" and the person answered
"Besides Windows ME?"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)