POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1.. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1.. (Message 28 to 37 of 37)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1..
Date: 5 Mar 2009 08:10:57
Message: <49afcf61$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:

> You get free Winsows XP 64-bit from MSDN? if so, can you put the links
> here or e-mailme with them please? if not how did you get those WinXP
> 64-bit?
>
> Cheers.

It comes with the subscription. subscribe to MSDN, and you, too can have
access to all versions of Windows.
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 5 Mar 2009 08:12:54
Message: <49afcfd6@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> It comes with the subscription. subscribe to MSDN, and you, too can have
> access to all versions of Windows.

Really? That's interesting. I wonder what the license terms are like? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 5 Mar 2009 08:15:50
Message: <49afd086$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Really? That's interesting. I wonder what the license terms are like? ;-)

you can use it for testing only ...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 5 Mar 2009 08:20:10
Message: <49afd18a$1@news.povray.org>
>> Really? That's interesting. I wonder what the license terms are like? ;-)
>
> you can use it for testing only ...

Yeah. Like 12 year old kids are going to care about a little detail like
*that*! ;-)

How much does an MSDN subscription cost?

Post a reply to this message