POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1.. : Re: Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1.. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gah! Thank god I use RAID 1..
From: [GDS|Entropy]
Date: 5 Mar 2009 09:14:32
Message: <49afde48$1@news.povray.org>
Well, you also get 10 licenses to prettymuch everything MS makes, including
the OSs (IIRC), and the premium subscription is about $2k. There is one with
VSTS but its like $10k, the rest just include VSpro. If you get it with
VSpro you have even more valid licenses, because VSpro comes with winderz
and SQL server dev too.

Just be prepared to get craploads of DVDs in the mail, along with MSDN mag
if you choose to. You can order (for free) another bigger MSDN binder for
all of the podcasts, indexes, service packs, servers, and other crap they
send you. You'll need it. Seriously I have about 20lbs of crap they sent
from just the last year, including the mags.

They send you things early too, so I knew I hated vista since early/mid 2006
when they sent it to me.
Vista...*hrrnk!*..oh god...*vomits explosively*

ian