POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mahjongg Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:07 EDT (-0400)
  Mahjongg (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Mahjongg
Date: 22 Feb 2009 15:39:41
Message: <49a1b80d$1@news.povray.org>
Is anybody aware of a Mahjongg game with the following characteristics:

- Works on Windows.
- Not loaded with spyware/adware.
- Looks reasonably nice.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: Mahjongg
Date: 22 Feb 2009 15:59:42
Message: <op.uprtyett7bxctx@e6600>

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mahjong+flash

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Thibaut Jonckheere
Date: 22 Feb 2009 16:00:37
Message: <49a1bcf5$1@news.povray.org>

> Is anybody aware of a Mahjongg game with the following characteristics:
>
> - Works on Windows.
> - Not loaded with spyware/adware.
> - Looks reasonably nice.

If you mean the real game (4 players, similar to a card game), I can
recommand 4 winds Mahjong : http://www.4windsmj.com/

Thibaut

Post a reply to this message

From: Chambers
Date: 22 Feb 2009 17:03:49
Message: <49a1cbc5$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/22/2009 12:39 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Is anybody aware of a Mahjongg game with the following characteristics:
>
> - Works on Windows.
> - Not loaded with spyware/adware.
> - Looks reasonably nice.

One comes with Vista, you know.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Feb 2009 02:27:58
Message: <49a24ffe@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

> One comes with Vista, you know.

I discovered this last week. Nice to know they *finally* added something
worthwhile to Windows. :-D

OTOH, being an M$ product, if you (say) try to match a blocked tile, a
little window pops up saying "Hey, you tried to match a blocked tile! To
win the game, you must match only unblocked tiles. That means[...]"

Even their damned games assume the user is an idiot! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> OTOH, being an M$ product, if you (say) try to match a blocked tile, a
> little window pops up saying "Hey, you tried to match a blocked tile! To
> win the game, you must match only unblocked tiles. That means[...]"
>
> Even their damned games assume the user is an idiot! >_<

You calling me an idiot? :-)

Post a reply to this message