POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusements Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Today's amusements (Message 1 to 10 of 42)
From: Invisible
Subject: Today's amusements
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:35:59
Message: <4992e24f@news.povray.org>
Ah yes, another day, another global policy document to read. This one
talks about a process to "ensure continued continuity". Wonderful stuff...

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Subject: Re: Today's amusements
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:49:40
Message: <4992e584@news.povray.org>
> Ah yes, another day, another global policy document to read. This one
> talks about a process to "ensure continued continuity". Wonderful stuff...

 Well, you have to ensure that the continuity is continued otherwise
non-continued continuity can't be continued.

     ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

>> Ah yes, another day, another global policy document to read. This one
>> talks about a process to "ensure continued continuity". Wonderful stuff...
>
> Well, you have to ensure that the continuity is continued otherwise
> non-continued continuity can't be continued.

Perhaps more worrying is that they have apparently decided that we're
goig to keep a record of every user account ever created... using an
Excel spreadsheet.

*facepalm*

Why...WHY would you do this?? >_<

Post a reply to this message

>>> Ah yes, another day, another global policy document to read. This one
>>> talks about a process to "ensure continued continuity". Wonderful
>>> stuff...
>>
>> Well, you have to ensure that the continuity is continued otherwise
>> non-continued continuity can't be continued.
>
> Perhaps more worrying is that they have apparently decided that we're goig
> to keep a record of every user account ever created... using an Excel
> spreadsheet.
>
> *facepalm*
>
> Why...WHY would you do this?? >_<

    Then step in and advise them accordingly.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message