POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusements : Re: Today's amusements Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's amusements
From: Invisible
Date: 11 Feb 2009 10:08:56
Message: <4992ea08@news.povray.org>
>> Perhaps more worrying is that they have apparently decided that we're goig
>> to keep a record of every user account ever created... using an Excel
>> spreadsheet.
>>
>> *facepalm*
>>
>> Why...WHY would you do this?? >_<
>
>     Then step in and advise them accordingly.

Yes. Because they're *really* going to take notice of what *I* say. :-P

For some reason, my opinion was not deemed necessary when drafting this
procedure. And now it's been finalised. Only *now* do I get to look at
it. Obviously it's not too late to change anything unless I can come up
with a *really* compelling reason. (And "this is an inefficient way to
do it" doesn't count as compelling enough.)

Still, this is what happens when you work for a bunch of people who
don't think things through properly, and who regard you as a clueless
idiot...