POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusements Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Today's amusements (Message 21 to 30 of 42)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Today's amusements
Date: 12 Feb 2009 09:34:59
Message: <49943393$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Perhaps more worrying is that they have apparently decided that we're
> goig to keep a record of every user account ever created... using an
> Excel spreadsheet.

OK, so I've just received an email asking me for details of every user
account that has ever existed in the UK system.

WTF?

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 12 Feb 2009 10:02:52
Message: <49943a1c@news.povray.org>
> OK, so I've just received an email asking me for details of every user
> account that has ever existed in the UK system.
>
> WTF?

I would print out the list, scan it in, then email them the PDF.  Tell them
you don't have the original document anymore of all the old users, that
should keep them busy for a while :-)

Post a reply to this message

>> OK, so I've just received an email asking me for details of every user
>> account that has ever existed in the UK system.
>>
>> WTF?
>
> I would print out the list, scan it in, then email them the PDF.  Tell
> them you don't have the original document anymore of all the old users,
> that should keep them busy for a while :-)

More to the point, we really *don't* have this information anywhere.
When I first joined the company, nobody bothered to record this kind of
stuff. Ah, times were much simpler back then. (And much less organised,
it must be said!)

Post a reply to this message