POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusements : Re: Today's amusements Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's amusements
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Feb 2009 17:39:45
Message: <4994a531$1@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 20:20:13 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

>>> More to the point, we really *don't* have this information anywhere.
>>> When I first joined the company, nobody bothered to record this kind
>>> of stuff. Ah, times were much simpler back then. (And much less
>>> organised, it must be said!)
>>
>> If there in Active Directory still, use ldifde (I believe that's what
>> it's called) and dump the contents to a text file, then send that to
>> them.
>
> Nah. We're talking about accounts that were deleted before AD was even
> invented.

Well, that's even easier, then.  Go grab random first names and last
names and stick them together. ;-)

In seriousness, if you can get access to HR records (electronic HR
records), you cold probably reconstruct enough information.  Or just
refer them to the HR department if there's an easy criteria (such as
"anyone we hired had an account, and HR documents all of that").

Jim