POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusements Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:51 EDT (-0400)
  Today's amusements (Message 3 to 12 of 42)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Today's amusements
Date: 11 Feb 2009 09:53:55
Message: <4992e683@news.povray.org>
>> Ah yes, another day, another global policy document to read. This one
>> talks about a process to "ensure continued continuity". Wonderful stuff...
>
> Well, you have to ensure that the continuity is continued otherwise
> non-continued continuity can't be continued.

Perhaps more worrying is that they have apparently decided that we're
goig to keep a record of every user account ever created... using an
Excel spreadsheet.

*facepalm*

Why...WHY would you do this?? >_<

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 11 Feb 2009 10:05:04
Message: <4992e920$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Ah yes, another day, another global policy document to read. This one
>>> talks about a process to "ensure continued continuity". Wonderful
>>> stuff...
>>
>> Well, you have to ensure that the continuity is continued otherwise
>> non-continued continuity can't be continued.
>
> Perhaps more worrying is that they have apparently decided that we're goig
> to keep a record of every user account ever created... using an Excel
> spreadsheet.
>
> *facepalm*
>
> Why...WHY would you do this?? >_<

    Then step in and advise them accordingly.

      ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message