POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zombies Ahead Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Zombies Ahead (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Zombies Ahead
Date: 29 Jan 2009 16:12:02
Message: <49821ba2$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=118372&catid=176

the video clip has some amusing commentary

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: Zombies Ahead
Date: 29 Jan 2009 18:20:00
Message: <web.49823941492caf8bdc576310@news.povray.org>
"Tim Cook" <z99### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=118372&catid=176

Looks to me like some of those so-called hyper-intelligent people with not
enough other challenges in their life to keep them busy in more productive
ways.

That said, the other side in me is like, "yeah - looks like a great fun
challenge to try this out!" =B)

Post a reply to this message