POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zombies Ahead : Re: Zombies Ahead Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zombies Ahead
From: scott
Date: 30 Jan 2009 02:54:01
Message: <4982b219$1@news.povray.org>
> http://www.digtriad.com/news/watercooler/article.aspx?storyid=118372&catid=176
>
> the video clip has some amusing commentary

Ah so the signs can be used for something useful then, rather than things
like "SPRAY" and "FOG" or "ACCIDENT AHEAD" when the road is completely
empty.  I would change it to "PULL BACK OVER AFTER YOU'VE OVERTAKEN YOU
RETARDS".  OK maybe that wouldn't fit in.

I wonder how easy it would be to hack the fixed ones in the UK, presumably
they are controlled remotely by some means...