POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Grandad (Message 1 to 10 of 66)
From: St
Subject: Grandad
Date: 29 Jan 2009 02:16:24
Message: <498157c8$1@news.povray.org>
It doesn't matter what you tell your kids, they never listen. :(

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Grandad
Date: 29 Jan 2009 03:57:12
Message: <49816f68$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> It doesn't matter what you tell your kids, they never listen. :(

Sorry, what did you say?

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 29 Jan 2009 05:11:02
Message: <498180b6$1@news.povray.org>
> St. wrote:
>> It doesn't matter what you tell your kids, they never listen. :(
>
> Sorry, what did you say?

 I said: "Get yourself through college first son, get a good job, and then
find yourself a nice girl".

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 29 Jan 2009 05:14:20
Message: <4981817c$1@news.povray.org>
>> Sorry, what did you say?
>
>  I said: "Get yourself through college first son, get a good job, and then
> find yourself a nice girl".

Hmm. I'm having trouble with the "get a good job" part. :-/

Post a reply to this message

>>  I said: "Get yourself through college first son, get a good job, and
>> then find yourself a nice girl".
>
> Hmm. I'm having trouble with the "get a good job" part. :-/

    Don't worry about it, you'll find one because you're clever enough to.
Just thank your lucky stars that you ain't gonna be a dad.

Post a reply to this message

>> Hmm. I'm having trouble with the "get a good job" part. :-/
>
>     Don't worry about it, you'll find one because you're clever enough to.
> Just thank your lucky stars that you ain't gonna be a dad.

Ah, the infinite joys of parenthood: stress, self-doubt, and being
unappreciated. Yay. :-.

Post a reply to this message

>>> Hmm. I'm having trouble with the "get a good job" part. :-/
>>
>>     Don't worry about it, you'll find one because you're clever enough
>> to. Just thank your lucky stars that you ain't gonna be a dad.
>
> Ah, the infinite joys of parenthood: stress, self-doubt, and being
> unappreciated. Yay. :-.

   Oh, don't get me wrong, it's great when they're pre-teens, and then all
of a sudden they think they're a 'man' when they get to 18. How wrong they
are. :/

    BTW, you're getting warmer Andrew.

Post a reply to this message