POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Grandad Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:22:14 EDT (-0400)
  Grandad (Message 41 to 50 of 66)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Grandad
Date: 29 Jan 2009 10:30:07
Message: <4981cb7f$1@news.povray.org>
> Heh. This place is going to be sooo quiet once I get an actual girl of
> my own. :-P

Apart from during working hours.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 29 Jan 2009 10:31:49
Message: <4981cbe5$1@news.povray.org>

>>  Is she married? Do you get on with her ok? Heck man, for the hell of it,
>> just ask her if she would like to go out for a drink sometime. Gofrit.
>
> Heh. She's not married. AFAIK she doesn't have anybody yet. (Not that I'd
> know any different if she did.) She has a reputation for being very
> enthusiastic about blokes, but there never seems to be any substance to
> it. I think it's just bored girls' office humour. I get on kind of OK with
> her, but... she's a tad strange.

     Define 'strange'. Everyone I know has some quirk or whatever. It's what
makes us unique and 'individuals'.

> I think I did once suggest we meet up outside work sometime. She seemed
> excruciatingly embarressed, and said no. Oh well!

 OMG! That was then, this is now! Ask her again!! It's only for a drink,
just ask her, if she says yes, then bingo, you're dating a woman even if
it's just once. If she says no, so what?

Post a reply to this message