POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quote of the day Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Quote of the day (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Invisible
Subject: Quote of the day
Date: 28 Jan 2009 05:35:20
Message: <498034e8$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short_message_service

"Commercially SMS is a massive industry in 2006 worth over 81 billion
dollars globally. SMS has an average global price of 0.11 USD and
maintains a near 90% profit margin."

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Quote of the day
Date: 28 Jan 2009 06:13:11
Message: <49803dc7$1@news.povray.org>
Although I guess this one is a close second:

"okay who stole my eyeballs and replaced them with painspheres because I
really do not appreciate it"

Post a reply to this message

> Although I guess this one is a close second:
>
> "okay who stole my eyeballs and replaced them with painspheres because I
> really do not appreciate it"

No, not funny at all. :P

Enjoyed the first one though...

Post a reply to this message

> Although I guess this one is a close second:
>
> "okay who stole my eyeballs and replaced them with painspheres because I
> really do not appreciate it"

My favorite from a TV show last night involving police. Two detectives
looking down:

"At least the coroner won't have trouble identifying the cause of death."
"Yeah. Where's the head, now?"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"