POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Outgunned Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:18:37 EDT (-0400)
  Outgunned (Message 31 to 40 of 111)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Outgunned
Date: 22 Jan 2009 12:07:27
Message: <4978a7cf$1@news.povray.org>
St. escreveu:
> "Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>
>> No, I've already learned what matters: I cannot possibly compete with this
>> level of talent. I should just give up now... :-(
>
>     Why are you always SO negative?
>
>    The keyword is: Persevered.

Indeed.  Try to be more upbeat, Andrew.

Besides, CSS is used mostly by webdesigners, not programmers.  They have
style, we have bugs.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 22 Jan 2009 13:07:48
Message: <4978b5f4@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> Well go read some books or tutorials then, it's not hard.

w3schools.com has very good free tutorials on lots of stuff. Just right to
get you started thru to the point where you can easily start using reference
documents.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"

Post a reply to this message

> Sure, CSS allows you to change colours and add image backgrounds. But
> this stuff is seriously crazy. I can't even begin to imagine how this is
> remotely possible...

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/tables-vs-css/

A tutorial on how to do it.