POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:50:49 EDT (-0400)
  Enya does it again (Message 24 to 33 of 63)
From: Carlo C
Subject: Re: Enya does it again
Date: 22 Jan 2009 04:45:01
Message: <web.49783ffa77471569b50d9d1a0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Carlo C. wrote:
>
> > I bought all the cd of Enya, until a few years ago.
> > I have the impression that Enya has *run out of ideas*.
> > Enya continues to copy itself.
>
> Yeah. And somebody complained to me that they took an Enya CD and played
> it backwards and it still sounded the same. Whatever, each to their own.
> I listed to what *I* like listening to, and I'm really not bothered if
> anybody else approves. :-P

Certo! Of course! :-)

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

From: Carlo C
Date: 22 Jan 2009 05:00:01
Message: <web.4978429877471569b50d9d1a0@news.povray.org>
Ah, Enya!
*Caribbean Blue* : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribbean_Blue
Engraved on my heart, forever!

--
Carlo

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 22 Jan 2009 05:06:55
Message: <4978453f@news.povray.org>
Hmm actually not one of my most favourite tracks on the album (last month or
so I went onto a torrent site to grab the enya albums because I didn't feel
like setting up and my cd/dvd drive to rip them and discovered that hey,
there's a new album! downloaded it, then had to buy it)...Trains and Winter
Rains, Last Time by Moonlight, O Come O Come Emmanuel (Latin part
especially), and Dreams are More Precious are (more or less in that order)
the ones I like the most.  Don't care so much for One Toy Soldier, and while
My! My! Time flies is enjoyable, it...is a bit out of place ^^

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

"Invisible" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Yeah. And somebody complained to me that they took an Enya CD and played
> it backwards and it still sounded the same.

I've done that with an mp3...personally, I think it's awesome.  hehe