POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Enya does it again : Re: Enya does it again Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Enya does it again
From: Tim Cook
Date: 22 Jan 2009 05:06:55
Message: <4978453f@news.povray.org>
Hmm actually not one of my most favourite tracks on the album (last month or
so I went onto a torrent site to grab the enya albums because I didn't feel
like setting up and my cd/dvd drive to rip them and discovered that hey,
there's a new album! downloaded it, then had to buy it)...Trains and Winter
Rains, Last Time by Moonlight, O Come O Come Emmanuel (Latin part
especially), and Dreams are More Precious are (more or less in that order)
the ones I like the most.  Don't care so much for One Toy Soldier, and while
My! My! Time flies is enjoyable, it...is a bit out of place ^^

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net