POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quite rare Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Quite rare (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Quite rare
Date: 10 Jan 2009 09:54:59
Message: <4968b6c3$1@news.povray.org>
Today I got a message saying "please update your credit card details on
our website"...

...and it *wasn't* spam. It was actually from a real company that I
really do transact with. How rare is that?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> ...and it *wasn't* spam. It was actually from a real company that I
> really do transact with. How rare is that?

Are you sure it wasn't spam that happened to be pretending to be one of the
companies you do business with?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?