POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Things that annoy me... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:48 EDT (-0400)
  Things that annoy me... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Darren New
Subject: Things that annoy me...
Date: 11 Jan 2009 22:16:33
Message: <496ab611$1@news.povray.org>
Online newspapers that don't tell you where the news happened.  Like you're
supposed to guess whether the story about the jewish wedding being disrupted
on the page of "newsday.com" is in Ohio or Gaza. Right up there with "call
9-5 Mon-Fri" without any mention of what timezone you're in, like everyone
can guess based on the name of your company what country you're in, let
alone what city.
--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?