POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Who says Haskell has no humour? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Who says Haskell has no humour? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Who says Haskell has no humour?
Date: 13 Jan 2009 14:23:12
Message: <496cea20$1@news.povray.org>
Me: I hypothesize that for any small snippet of code posted, at least
one other person will find an alternative way to implement the same
thing - possibly by a radically different method. We should probably
have a name for this...

Other dude: "confusion"?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Me: I hypothesize that for any small snippet of code posted, at least
> one other person will find an alternative way to implement the same
> thing - possibly by a radically different method. We should probably
> have a name for this...
>
> Other dude: "confusion"?

	Guido would probably like that applied to Python (calling it
"confusion", that is).

--
He's got a magnet!!!  Everybody BACKUP!!!!!!!!

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message