POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quite rare Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Quite rare (Message 9 to 18 of 28)
<<< Previous 8 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Quite rare
Date: 11 Jan 2009 14:15:00
Message: <496a4534$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Today I got a message saying "please update your credit card details on
> our website"...
>

> ...and it *wasn't* spam. It was actually from a real company that I
> really do transact with. How rare is that?

I just received mail from "Paypal", which said that they think my
account has been compromised. It even has notes to check possible
privacy issues with real address to Paypal's security information. Just
the links are pointed to false site and the sender address wasn't
actually Paypal's.

I forwarded it to Paypals spoofbox.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message