POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Over the top Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Over the top (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Invisible
Subject: Over the top
Date: 9 Jan 2009 08:28:34
Message: <49675102$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.tomshardware.com/picturestory/474-toms-hardware-overclocking-competition.html

The title reads "LN2 craziness". With good reason.

Does anybody *else* wonder who the hell let these freaks have actual
liquid nitrogen to play around with? o_O

Post a reply to this message

> Does anybody *else* wonder who the hell let these freaks have actual
> liquid nitrogen to play around with? o_O

Isn't liquid nitrogen pretty easily obtainable, provided you have a
proper dewar flask?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message