POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Over the top : Re: Over the top Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Over the top
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 9 Jan 2009 09:07:50
Message: <49675a36$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Heh. Tell me, where the hell can I buy some??? 8-D

Dunno. Google?

Apparently the answers range from a Paintball shop, chemical supplier
(the company you work with has contacts, I bet), the vet, and welding
supply shop.

All from the very same site the LN2 cooled 'puter came from.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/211797-29-where-liquid-nitrogen

Or just take a stroll down the street looking for one of those huge
flasks and tap it. That is, if the phone system is LN2 cooled like it is
here... :D (OK, bad idea, that's stealing and could cause you to land in
jail)

--
~Mike