POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back from vacation ... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Back from vacation ... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Back from vacation ...
Date: 5 Jan 2009 11:45:28
Message: <49623928$1@news.povray.org>
.. as if anyone cares .. ;P

See, if *I* go missing, no one takes notice.

Take heart, "Invisible" you are liked, and noticed on these boards.
You're obviously not invisible.

I might as well be :)
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Back from vacation ...
Date: 5 Jan 2009 13:50:01
Message: <web.496255f098b19f8ae44542980@news.povray.org>
Welcome back, you... :P

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 5 Jan 2009 13:52:47
Message: <496256ff$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> .. as if anyone cares .. ;P
>
> See, if *I* go missing, no one takes notice.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/02/02/camouflage/

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 5 Jan 2009 15:42:32
Message: <4962711B.9080604@hotmail.com>
On 05-Jan-09 19:51, Eero Ahonen wrote:
> Mike Raiford wrote:
>> .. as if anyone cares .. ;P
>>
>> See, if *I* go missing, no one takes notice.
>

> http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/02/02/camouflage/

or

http://ihasahotdog.com/2008/12/31/funny-dog-pictures-spoilt-mah-kamoflaj/

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Jan 2009 15:44:59
Message: <4962714b$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> .. as if anyone cares .. ;P
>
> See, if *I* go missing, no one takes notice.
>
> Take heart, "Invisible" you are liked, and noticed on these boards.
> You're obviously not invisible.
>
> I might as well be :)

Heh. If you vanished IRL, I suspect people would go look for you. I
don't think anybody would bother lookin for me. Well, except my mum.
Nobody else would really notice though. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Heh. If you vanished IRL, I suspect people would go look for you. I
> don't think anybody would bother lookin for me. Well, except my mum.
> Nobody else would really notice though. :-(

I'm not sure if they would, or rather just throw a big party. :)

OK, My wife may go look for me, and I suppose my employers would, too.
But, that's about it... Oh, yeah, mom and dad, of course. But that's
really all.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> Heh. If you vanished IRL, I suspect people would go look for you. I
>> don't think anybody would bother lookin for me. Well, except my mum.
>> Nobody else would really notice though. :-(
>
> I'm not sure if they would, or rather just throw a big party. :)

Hahaha! PWN3D!

> OK, My wife may go look for me, and I suppose my employers would, too.
> But, that's about it... Oh, yeah, mom and dad, of course. But that's
> really all.

My parents and my employer are the only people who see me on a daily
basis. If I vanished, everybody else would just assume I was pissed at
them and not speaking any more. (Let's face it, almost all the people I
know are folks I chat to on the Internet.)

Damn, I need to get out more or something... :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> My parents and my employer are the only people who see me on a daily
> basis. If I vanished, everybody else would just assume I was pissed at
> them and not speaking any more. (Let's face it, almost all the people I
> know are folks I chat to on the Internet.)

Except us. We'd sit around speculating on whether you've found someone
to date, been abducted by aliens, or are wrapped up in some
international top-secret government scheme that you accidentally
divulged too much on, and were thus dealt with accordingly. :)

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> My parents and my employer are the only people who see me on a daily
>> basis. If I vanished, everybody else would just assume I was pissed at
>> them and not speaking any more. (Let's face it, almost all the people
>> I know are folks I chat to on the Internet.)
>
> Except us.

You're *not* people I chat to on the Internet?

> We'd sit around speculating on whether you've found someone
> to date, been abducted by aliens, or are wrapped up in some
> international top-secret government scheme that you accidentally
> divulged too much on, and were thus dealt with accordingly. :)

Oh, right.

Trust me, if I got laid, *everybody* would know all about it. ;-)

I have a (not so) cunning plan to realise this goal, but we'll see if it
actually works! :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> Trust me, if I got laid, *everybody* would know all about it. ;-)
>
> I have a (not so) cunning plan to realise this goal, but we'll see if it
> actually works! :-/

One can always pay... :p

-Aero