POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back from vacation ... : Re: Back from vacation ... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back from vacation ...
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 5 Jan 2009 16:38:21
Message: <49627dcd$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh. If you vanished IRL, I suspect people would go look for you. I
>> don't think anybody would bother lookin for me. Well, except my mum.
>> Nobody else would really notice though. :-(
>
> I'm not sure if they would, or rather just throw a big party. :)

Hahaha! PWN3D!

> OK, My wife may go look for me, and I suppose my employers would, too.
> But, that's about it... Oh, yeah, mom and dad, of course. But that's
> really all.

My parents and my employer are the only people who see me on a daily
basis. If I vanished, everybody else would just assume I was pissed at
them and not speaking any more. (Let's face it, almost all the people I
know are folks I chat to on the Internet.)

Damn, I need to get out more or something... :-/

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/