POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pink Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Pink (Message 11 to 20 of 30)
From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Pink
Date: 5 Jan 2009 14:13:54
Message: <49625bf2$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> The part I'm wondering is... how do you go into a shop and try on a
> bunch of women's clothes without getting *really* weird looks from the
> other people in the shop?

By ordering them via mail. At least in Finland there's a law that
requires 2 week returning time for all postal orders, so if they don't
fit you just return it.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Cook
Date: 5 Jan 2009 15:15:26
Message: <49626a5e@news.povray.org>
That's nothing.  Here's a flashy sports car.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '2008-06-01 img00106.jpg' (24 KB)

Preview of image '2008-06-01 img00106.jpg'
2008-06-01 img00106.jpg