POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pink : Re: Pink Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pink
From: andrel
Date: 5 Jan 2009 16:24:17
Message: <49627AE4.9090107@hotmail.com>
On 05-Jan-09 21:46, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>
>> Skin. We can wear real skin in stead of shirts.
>
> And that reminds me...
>
> A girl can walk into a room wearing scarlet, or wearing a dramatic short
> skirt, and people sit up and take notice. There is absolutely nothing a
> male can do which elicits a similar reaction.

not every male can do an equivalence of a short skirt. You probably
wouldn't but there are males that can. e.g. bodybuilders with hair on
chest, a tight fitting shirt and 2 buttons undone.

The scarlet thing is even within your reach. If you wear a stylish but
colorful jacket with matching shirt the ladies certainly will notice.
Even if you wear a good black suit that fits they'll notice. Or try a
white suit with a black shirt and a white tie. Remember it should always
fit and you should wear it as if you never wear anything else.

But don't take my word for it, ask one of the ladies here.