POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random question on a friday morning Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Random question on a friday morning (Message 21 to 30 of 49)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Random question on a friday morning
Date: 19 Dec 2008 09:28:17
Message: <kqbnk41siasrgeujgpbgnpd76bnlnaamda@4ax.com>
On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:53:47 +0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

>Mike Raiford wrote:
>
>> Huh. And here I was thinking it was because a wind might be blowing by
>> you as a backdraft forms.
>
>Weee....
>
>http://stilbild.nu/backdraft.jpg

Google BLEVE - boiling liquid expanding vapor explosion
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 19 Dec 2008 12:02:58
Message: <494bd3c2$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> paper tape?

Are these the thingies with holes in them, besides with holy cards?

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 19 Dec 2008 12:10:15
Message: <494bd577@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
> Use a small screwdriver as a stethoscope. Press the handle against the
> cartilage
> in front of auditory canal, closing the ear and place the blade against
> the tape
> drive at various places to see if you can identify where the noise is
> coming
> from.

Haha ... works for tracking down engine noises too!

Post a reply to this message