POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Strangely misguided Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Strangely misguided (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Strangely misguided
Date: 18 Dec 2008 15:05:16
Message: <57blk41ljl5dnc6h4pv47la3a1rq60tcl9@4ax.com>
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 11:59:43 -0800, stbenge <^@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Mike Raiford wrote:
>> You could always take their tea and dump it in the harbor ;)
>
>Call, a few people, make it a party

Hold on a min. Tea party in the reign of Mad George.

This time we win!
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 19 Dec 2008 04:31:10
Message: <494b69de@news.povray.org>
>> It's nice to know that the company is too skint to pay for stuff we
>> actually need, but there's still plenty of money to blow on ridiculous
>> promotional novelties.
>
> Of course! Marketing always comes first when it comes to expenditure.

Sure. Because promoting our services is *far* more important than...
say... BEING ABLE TO CARRY THEM OUT!

Right?

Does anybody *else* ever feel like they're trapped in a Dilbert strip?

Post a reply to this message

> Does anybody *else* ever feel like they're trapped in a Dilbert strip?

Used to, about 5 years ago.

Sooo, how's the job hunt going?

Post a reply to this message