POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just a passing thought on religion Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Just a passing thought on religion (Message 157 to 166 of 176)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Just a passing thought on religion
Date: 18 Jan 2009 14:19:06
Message: <497380aa$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Ah, yes. But, then "Be Well" isn't all that common in as the final
> statement on long tirades about how evil, vile, god hating, monstrous,
> murderous and damned you are.

Yep. But then, Saul hasn't been like that. You're projecting onto him as
much as he's projecting onto you and I.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Why is there a chainsaw in DOOM?

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 18 Jan 2009 14:19:59
Message: <497380df$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> He's also The guy who defined man and woman. ;)

No he isn't. Once you leap from "the creator of the Big Bang" to "the guy
who tells you how you run your life", that's when I get annoyed.