POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Religions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Religions (Message 32 to 41 of 51)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Religions
Date: 17 Dec 2008 15:56:43
Message: <trpik41lmi6c4p55ka86bj7pvlb0g5ig6r@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:01:45 +0200, Eero Ahonen
<aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:

>> Sorry, I was thinking of cute QA girl.
>>

>Well yes, I assume she's still free, but even she lives something like
>1500km away from me. Besides, I don't know how cute she is, since I've
>never seen her.
>
>;)

Thinks! Yes, we only have Andrew's word that she is cute. :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 17 Dec 2008 17:12:47
Message: <4949795f@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Thinks! Yes, we only have Andrew's word that she is cute. :)

Yep! Also, you have only my word that the almost-local stores girl is
cute - but it doesn't matter, while if someone here is asking her out,
it'll be me, it's my opinion that counts.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

> Well yes, I assume she's still free, but even she lives something like
> 1500km away from me. Besides, I don't know how cute she is, since I've
> never seen her.
>
> ;)

She is *not* free - that's the trouble...

(She's "cute" if you don't mind "not tall and not skinny".)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:12:06 +0200, Eero Ahonen
<aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote:

>Stephen wrote:
>>
>> Thinks! Yes, we only have Andrew's word that she is cute. :)
>
>Yep! Also, you have only my word that the almost-local stores girl is
>cute - but it doesn't matter, while if someone here is asking her out,
>it'll be me, it's my opinion that counts.

I think that there is some logic in there, somewhere ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message