POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Religions : Re: Religions Server Time
6 Sep 2024 21:19:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Religions
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 17 Dec 2008 19:19:43
Message: <4949971f$1@news.povray.org>
athiesm
-------

"ntoll said...

What about Prolog?

Surely that'd be athiesm (yeah - I know, not technically a religion, but
you know what I mean) a completely rationalistic take on the programming
universe by following scientific deduction."

a little below

"tomman said...

     >>ntoll

Hey, you ripped my idea!

And yes, Prolog is atheism: your brain works, you don't care nobody, you
are a machine, so in conclusion, you don't need to believe in nobody."

Agnosticism
-----------

"Troy Howard said...

     Regarding HTML == Atheism.. Rather XML = Atheism, and HTML ==
Agnosticism. HTML doesn't quite know what it is, but it's something to
do with programming and data, and it might have a little Javascript
embedded in it just to make things work.

     SQL would be prayer... Used by all religions, in slightly different
ways, in order to query God (the database).
"

"Anonymous said...

BASIC = Agnosticism. Everyone starts out here, unless firmly
indoctrinated in another religion from birth. It isn't very useful,
except to say that you believe in something, but it certainly isn't
going to claim miracles or such."

If you have a Mozilla Browser you can set it to search while you write,
is so usefull, specially in long and interesting pages like this one.

Cheers.