POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hell and Paradise in Europe Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Hell and Paradise in Europe (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Saul Luizaga
Subject: Hell and Paradise in Europe
Date: 16 Dec 2008 11:42:15
Message: <4947da67$1@news.povray.org>
"Do you know what hell and paradise are like? They are described well in
one and perhaps the only international anecdote: hell is British
cuisine, French equipment, German bureaucracy, an American lover and the
Italian police, while paradise is French cuisine, German equipment, the
British bureaucracy, the American police, and an Italian lover."

LOL :D I don't know if it's true but sounds logical.

Found here: http://www.thecopydude.com/?p=150

Post a reply to this message

i missed the title, should be just International Hell and Paradise".

Post a reply to this message

> "Do you know what hell and paradise are like? They are described well in
> one and perhaps the only international anecdote: hell is British
> cuisine, French equipment, German bureaucracy, an American lover and the
> Italian police, while paradise is French cuisine, German equipment, the
> British bureaucracy, the American police, and an Italian lover."

I'm reasonably sure bureaucracy is hell in any nation. :-P

Post a reply to this message