POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  WALL-E (Message 21 to 30 of 59)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: WALL-E
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:26:02
Message: <49472dda$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I really can't remember if this movie has been discussed here before
> (I do have a faint memory that it might have been, but I can't remember
> for sure).
>
>   Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I suggest you go to rent it. Like now.
> Don't even bother reading any further, just get up and go rent it.

	Overall story was good, but not great. However, the cuteness of Wall-E
made up for all of that.

	I don't think anyone mentioned this, but when I saw the trailer, I
couldn't help thinking of the first Wallace & Grommit short.

--
Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots.

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl