POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : WALL-E : Re: WALL-E Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:24:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WALL-E
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:36:12
Message: <4947303c$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 01:43:16 +0000, St. wrote:

> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
>
>>  I'd ask my wife to look, but the disc is for her. :-)
>
>   You have managed to do what I haven't Jim. And there are very few days
> left!
>
>     'Doomed' is the word... :o/
>
>       ~Steve~

Christmas was easy.  She was even in the store with me while I shopped -
but she doesn't know what I bought.

Her birthday is also the same week (the 27th, same as my younger
brother's, coincidentally - but a 9 years difference), and that's going
to be trickier.  I've worked out what to get her, but it is mail order
from a specialty shop and she knows the name.  That makes shipping a bit
tricky.

Jim