POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hey cool Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Hey cool (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Hey cool
Date: 12 Dec 2008 20:20:47
Message: <49430def$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> (Or install an X server on Windows.)
>
> As if that was too hard!

I didn't say it was hard. It's simply unnecessary. Running a program
remotely isn't the only problem this solves. It lets me also set up an
environment at home matching the one at work, including Apache, MySQL, etc
etc etc, none of which reliably work the same under Windows.

I can't believe I'm getting arguments against running Linux on this forum. ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)