POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Learning C++ Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:23:03 EDT (-0400)
  Learning C++ (Message 1 to 10 of 57)
From: Darren New
Subject: Learning C++
Date: 11 Dec 2008 18:46:20
Message: <4941a64c$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so I downloaded MS's "express" dev env for C# and C++. I figure it's
time to practice some C++, learn the ways of the STL, and so on.  Mainly
because it's that or Erlang or Python, and nobody is going to pay me to code
any Erlang, and Python looks pretty trivial to learn.

Sadly, I'm utterly uninspired about what to write past my first usual
program, namely "Jotto".  Any suggestions?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

> Sadly, I'm utterly uninspired about what to write past my first usual
> program, namely "Jotto".  Any suggestions?

Fix POV-Ray 3.7 radiosity?

*runs*

Post a reply to this message