POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions? (Message 1 to 10 of 80)
From: gregjohn
Subject: GIMP hotkeys/ scripts/ user-defined functions?
Date: 9 Dec 2008 14:45:00
Message: <web.493eca1c9721420e30bf98980@news.povray.org>
Hello. I'm interested in inserting a certain operation into GIMP (resize to X
pixels).  I'm sure I could figure out the way to achieve this functionality if
I knew GIMP's terminology for such.

Can someone educate me on what GIMP calls this kind of thing, if it were to have
it?

Post a reply to this message