POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle.co.uk is here! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Zazzle.co.uk is here! (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Zazzle.co.uk is here!
Date: 15 Nov 2008 11:32:33
Message: <491ef9a1$1@news.povray.org>
Finally, Zazzle has a UK presence!

(It's not entirely clear whether this will improve delivery times though.)

Looks like it's time for me to go *shopping*! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Zazzle.co.uk is here!
Date: 15 Nov 2008 14:36:59
Message: <491f24db@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Looks like it's time for me to go *shopping*! ;-)

Ah, Zazzle. A great way to find Christmas cards! You're local shop will
have maybe 20 designs. Zazzle has... well basically it has far more than
you can possibly spend time looking at. (Quantity is guaranteed. Quality
is... variable.)

So, I did a sweep of Zazzle. I found 60 cards, and the estimated

I have now trimmed it down to just the 25 best of the bunch I picked.

However, totalling up the number of cards I actually need to send, I
arrive at... 8.

25 / 8 = roughly 3 cards per person. Heh. I still have some thinning to
do! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/