POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Zazzle.co.uk is here! : Re: Zazzle.co.uk is here! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zazzle.co.uk is here!
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 29 Nov 2008 05:15:37
Message: <49311649@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Well, they delivered *half* of it today. o_O

OK, now I am SERIOUSLY ANGRY.

I spent 20 minutes typing out a long message explaining my problem, with
the order number and everything, and when I finally filled in all the
required fields, Zazzle goes "oh, sorry, I can't accept that, your email
address is already in the database".

WTF?! Of COURSE my address is already in the database you stupid piece
of ****! How the **** do you think I ordered this stuff if I don't
already have an account?! And for that matter, WHY are you asking for my
details when I'm already ****ing logged in!!

This is the SECOND time it's done this to my! I had a problem with my
last order too. And the question submission system failed in the exact
same way then as well. So in the end I had to call them to get this
sorted out.

So I looked up their number so I could call them. But it's the weekend.
They're closed.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING THIS SO ****ING DIFFICULT!!! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/