POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : infested computers - how does it happen? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  infested computers - how does it happen? (Message 22 to 31 of 61)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: infested computers - how does it happen?
Date: 5 Dec 2008 12:43:47
Message: <49396853$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Given that linux is not something you simply "download and run" in Windows,

Some are!  That's one of the most cool things about Linux! :-)

(But you knew that, of course.)

>   I'm pretty sure that to this day he is still convinced that "linux" is
> something which breaks your IE.

Well, in some sense.... ;-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)

From: Darren New
Date: 5 Dec 2008 12:46:11
Message: <493968e3$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Fewest settings, though... that shouldn't be too bad.

I like that after 10 years of digital cameras, they're finally getting
around to making them "better" than film cameras.  Like, finding and
recognising faces and focusing on the people automatically, rather than only
focusing where you're pointing.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)