POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Unhappy? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:30 EDT (-0400)
From: Invisible
Subject: Unhappy?
Date: 2 Dec 2008 11:53:18

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Unhappy?
Date: 2 Dec 2008 12:19:01

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 2 Dec 2008 16:25:56
Message: <4935a7e4@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Here, this will make you feel better:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risks_to_civilization,_humans_and_planet_Earth

Aaaaa we're all gonna die! *runs around waving arms in the air*

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 3 Dec 2008 04:14:00
Message: <49364dd8@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:

> Oh, I prefer thinking long term:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_Universe
>
> There's no escape.

Yeah, but we'll all be dead long before *that* becomes an issue. ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 3 Dec 2008 04:15:06
Message: <49364e1a$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Aaaaa we're all gonna die! *runs around waving arms in the air*

There are few things more certain in life.

And yet, when I point out this fact, people look at me all surprised...

Post a reply to this message