POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell Server Time
10 Oct 2024 02:19:27 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell (Message 77 to 86 of 106)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Haskell
Date: 15 Dec 2008 23:46:28
Message: <494732a4$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:39:06 -0500, nemesis wrote:

> Y dN't u gUyS jS dR0piT?

It'd land on my foot, and that hurts like a sonofa...... ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:19:27
Message: <4947c6ff$1@news.povray.org>
Last post I promise:

Thank you for the complements :)

Well here in Bolivia, because English is the International language is
taught as a second language, on some schools better than others and some
not at all, plus also in the University you get technical English for
your career. Also I like technology and computer so I get to read about
it on the Internet and is mostly in English which is good for me to
practice it and a language I can read fairly good.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message