POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 16 Dec 2008 10:19:27
Message: <4947c6ff$1@news.povray.org>
Last post I promise:

Thank you for the complements :)

Well here in Bolivia, because English is the International language is
taught as a second language, on some schools better than others and some
not at all, plus also in the University you get technical English for
your career. Also I like technology and computer so I get to read about
it on the Internet and is mostly in English which is good for me to
practice it and a language I can read fairly good.

Cheers.