POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Haskell (Message 101 to 106 of 106)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Haskell
Date: 17 Dec 2008 13:39:45
Message: <2rhik41lu2ncf8rceb1ta24lgvadttegf7@4ax.com>
On 17 Dec 2008 13:05:33 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>Egads. :-)
>>
>> And they say we're weird :)
>
>Yeah, there's always someone weirder out there.

I resemble that remark :)
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Dec 2008 14:24:33
Message: <494951f1$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:39:38 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2008 13:05:33 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 16:34:52 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> And they say we're weird :)
>>
>>Yeah, there's always someone weirder out there.
>>

> I resemble that remark :)

So do I. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 17 Dec 2008 14:49:32
Message: <mtlik49cqn93le1ggk05ame5bp0d1kp8rn@4ax.com>
On 17 Dec 2008 14:24:33 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 18:39:38 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>>Yeah, there's always someone weirder out there.
>>>

>> I resemble that remark :)
>
>So do I. :-)
>
>Jim

LOL
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Dec 2008 16:21:35
Message: <49496d5f@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:49:25 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> I resemble that remark :)
>>
>>So do I. :-)
>>
>>Jim
>
> LOL

I'm glad you liked it. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 18 Dec 2008 11:14:25
Message: <494a76e1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>    They've been ganging up on you Saul, but you gave some of them a black
> eye. That's the spirit!  ;)
>
>     ~Steve~

Thanks Steve, actually I have enjoyed this ganging since it has bean
full or rational thinking and heart felt too, you all in this news group
are not only smart but also are in contact with your feelings, I found
that a pleasant place to discus even argue anything and thank you all
for the friendship and tolerance, I appreciate it.

Thoughts don't feel and feelings don't think, so we must find a
equilibrium point between compassion and responsibility I think;
responsible compassion.

Cheers.

Post a reply to this message