POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Haskell : Re: Haskell Server Time
6 Sep 2024 23:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Haskell
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 18 Dec 2008 11:14:25
Message: <494a76e1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
>    They've been ganging up on you Saul, but you gave some of them a black
> eye. That's the spirit!  ;)
>
>     ~Steve~

Thanks Steve, actually I have enjoyed this ganging since it has bean
full or rational thinking and heart felt too, you all in this news group
are not only smart but also are in contact with your feelings, I found
that a pleasant place to discus even argue anything and thank you all
for the friendship and tolerance, I appreciate it.

Thoughts don't feel and feelings don't think, so we must find a
equilibrium point between compassion and responsibility I think;
responsible compassion.

Cheers.