POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of the uncanny valley... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of the uncanny valley... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Warp
Subject: Speaking of the uncanny valley...
Date: 21 Nov 2008 17:18:09
Message: <492733a1@news.povray.org>
I found this presentation surprisingly interesting, even if it doesn't
present anything really new information to me nor probably most others
here. It's still a good summarization:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKTAJBQSm10

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Speaking of the uncanny valley...
Date: 21 Nov 2008 17:42:15
Message: <49273946@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKTAJBQSm10

  Btw, you probably watched also these from the "related videos" links,
but if not, I recommend other videos from the same author, such as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jdG2LHair0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN0qRKjfX3s

--
                                                          - Warp