POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dilbert today Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Dilbert today (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Dilbert today
Date: 21 Nov 2008 09:50:33
Message: <4926cab9$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2008-11-21/
--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Dilbert today
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:17:30
Message: <4926d10a$1@news.povray.org>
...there's a regular Dilbert strip? o_O

http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2008-11-18/

Nice heuristics.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:25:38
Message: <4926d2f2$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2008-11-09/

OK, this is pretty much a masterpiece of comic timing... and also
worryingly familiar. :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Nov 2008 12:59:26
Message: <4926f6fe$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:25:41 +0000, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2008-11-09/
>
> OK, this is pretty much a masterpiece of comic timing... and also
> worryingly familiar. :-S

I've been thinking the same thing the last couple of days. :-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 21 Nov 2008 13:03:11
Message: <4926f7df$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> OK, this is pretty much a masterpiece of comic timing... and also
> worryingly familiar. :-S

This tends to be closer to what I've been running into lately:

http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2008-10-25/

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)

Post a reply to this message