POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Another day of strife Server Time
7 Sep 2024 15:25:51 EDT (-0400)
  Another day of strife (Message 101 to 110 of 122)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Another day of strife
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:24:07
Message: <4926d297$1@news.povray.org>
>> If the mascot were to *really* strut his stuff, he could get a cush job
>> for sure!
>
>     Heh, yes, *we* know that, but he doesn't... (yet).  ;)

Ooo... am I also sexually attractive without realising it as well?? :-D

...wait, I just realised how that sounds... DAMNIT! >_<

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: St
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:24:12
Message: <4926d29c$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote in message
> "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>> "Stephen" <mcavoys_AT_aolDOT.com> wrote in message

>> > Just wait 'til Wednesday :slurp:
>>
>>  LOL, yeah, but more than one :slurp: is needed...   :)
>>

> Indeed! A tenners worth

  HAHAHA, definately! :)

   ~Steve~

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:24:37
Message: <4926d2b5$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

O RLY?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:33:41
Message: <4926d4d5$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Ooo... am I also sexually attractive without realising it as well?? :-D

Dunno ... ask someone who prefers your gender ...

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message